Friday, October 17, 2008

1 year

It has been 1 year since Wrixon's passing. During this time last year, I'm only left with two days of final preparation for my O's (excluding the fact that I was in a terrible condition). During this one year, I can say that many things have happened - I have met new people, adapted a new environment and a new system, done many things which I used to think that I couldn't do it.

One thing for sure, I have become stronger and learnt to grab every opportunities that are given to me. I have also learnt to appreciate and embrace others, and cherish all the people whom I met, for "this lifetime will never come again; it is precious and irreplaceable".
This has been a great achievement for me! And I'm proud of myself. (:

It has been a struggle, but how can we taste victory without encountering several challenges? It all comes down to our determination to press on. [:

Anyway, 'O' Levels 2008 will be in about 3 days time -
ALL THE BEST TO MY DEAREST BROTHER & LYSG JUNIORS! :D
Must jiayou!


I noted a quote put up in my college canteen:
"We can't spell S-_-C-C-E-S-S without U!"

Oh yeah, time passes so fast that our PW Oral Presentation is round the corner! My group and I will be meeting up tomorrow for the whole day to finish up our Written Report before final final submission on Monday, and to come out with our OP slides and speeches. My PW group's OP Dry-Run is scheduled next Wednesday and the actual 'A' Level PW Oral Presentation will be on 3 November, the VERY FIRST group on the VERY FIRST morning!

Moreover, in between all these, there is my 'A' Level Chinese Examination on 30 October. Our tutor have thus given us piles of revision papers to complete.

On the other hand, we are assigned different projects and assignments on various subjects to complete over the holidays. Therefore, more research has to be done after we have conquered our Mother Tongue and Project Work 'A' Levels by November. GP, Economics...

Woo ~ It will be a SUPER BUSY month(s) for us! O.O

还未完待续。。。

No comments: