
Woo ~ We did CIP today at a Old Folks' Home in Bedok North. The Home is rather unique with only less than 10 elderly and they are all females. And so I speak Cantonese to those elderly who are of the same dialect as me. Slowly, an elderly told me her story in the past. Strong. Revitalise. Those were her good old days. (:
After that, my PW group members discuss abit on our Project, and thereafter, my brother and I went to cut our hair. As you see, there are many salons opposite, so we walked from one block to another, and still, we went back to the usual salon where I had cut my hair months before.
I want a new fresh look, and tying my layered hair in the morning before school is a waste of too much time, I think. So my hair is short now, with abit of layers here and there at the back.

Cut + Wash = $15. I think it's quite worth it. (: The yan dao hairdresser seemed rather worried that I won't like the new hairstyle, so he explained to me why he preferred to cut my hair with this new style. Haha. Well, at least I feel refreshed with this new hair-cut. (:

Thanks for the bowling at Safra Tampines.
Thanks for the movie at Bugis.
Thanks for the new Nike bottle.
Even though you have sprained your leg,
still, thank you Mum for the wonderful day. LOVES. :D
I prefer things with a unique design, which are practical and not commonly used by others. HAHA I HAVE MY OWN SIMPLE, ORGINAL, YET UNIQUE CHARACTER! :D Thus, we decided on this red-black bottle cum thermal mug. <3

And I'm rather glad that I have learnt these 2 chinese music instruments. HEES. (:

And I feel rather proud with my innovative way of wrapping this gift. The 2 ribbons are from the actual object itself. I just made 2 holes, pulled the strings out from the present, and tada! RIBBONS! :D

Alright, I've to proceed with my revision and reciting the New Human Revolution for tomorrow's Discussion Meeting. See you! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment