Under the rubble, a young child,
who has lost her hands and legs,
sang a children song.
"Why are you still singing when
you're in pain?" Someone asked.
The girl replied,
"Because I will feel less painful
when I sing."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Under the rubble, a young man
was calling his wife who is
3-month pregnant, informing her
that he's all right.
"I'll live on."
The man reassured his wife.
Hours later, when the fire-fighters
finally managed to save the young man
out from the rubber...
"I can't hold on any longer..."
Those, those were the last words before
he closed his eyes...
"You've already persevere that far,
yet why did you give up at
this moment?!"
Looking down at the
still body, the fire-fighters & a
reporter exclaimed helplessly...
No comments:
Post a Comment