Sunday, September 02, 2007

Road Race

We had Loyang Annual Road Race at Bedok Reservoir on 31 August. We also celebrated Teachers' Day there. After that, Yan Fen, Celeste, Wingx, Priscilla, Jing Yuan, and I, walked from Bedok Reservoir, all the way to the round food centre opposite Tampines Safra.

And so, I was dead exhausted when I came home in the afternoon. After a nap of 3 HOURS that day, I woke up with cramps on both of my legs, in addition, blisters on my ankles and toes. And now, my shoulders could feel the cramps..

Anyway, enough said about that, let's take a look at some photos taken. ^__^


The above was taken on 12 August 2007, Future Division 14th Anniversary at HQ-ICA.
Cute huh? Not me, I mean the 2 cartoon characters standing next to me.
LOLS.


It was at TSC-MTA, Eunos Chapter Cultural Night. The above were all the performers on stage. Campus Superstar II cum SSA member, Benjamin, was one of the performers that night. He brought ZI JIE and ELAINE (Can you spot them?) as well.
3 of them had put up a total of 6 songs!
3 CHEERS FOR THEM! XD


These are my brother's collection.


Cool right? He's sun-tanning. HAHA!

I went to Yan Fen's house to scan some document. Her sister and she herself are funny luh! Then I managed to took some photos of Yan Fen's Teddy, in various edition! Here they are:


"MIRROR REFLECTION"


"PUT BEHIND BARS"

LOLS. Sorry for being evil yeah. But they are fascinating to me! ((X

No comments: