Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WHAT A DAY!

There was a dance training last night at TSC. We were supposed to meet at 7.30pm but I was REALLY REALLY LATE for the training.

SORRY GUYS! =X

The thing was I overslept!
Then I SERIOUSLY have no idea how I could have see bus number 12 as 21!!
And thus, I ended up at EXPO - FOOD FAIR!
Next, I wanted to take a cab down to TSC since the time then was almost 9pm. However, all were either "BUSY" or "HIRED"!

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, no choice, I called for my dad and brother for help.
At last, when I reached TSC, the time was already 9pm. The new choreographer is named Kenneth. He's from ACJC, a dance expert and a member of SSA.

ME: "(Wave hand) HELLO!"
(A FEW PAUSES & SILENCE FELL)
KENNETH: "Hi."

Ohmy, he took a few seconds to respond the "HI" to me. >_<
Fortunately, I quickly get a hold of the dance steps and left TSC at 9.30pm.
All I could say about yesterday was:

"WHAT A DAY!"

No comments: